Red Deer, Alberta
Red Deer County, Alberta
No Favourites Found
Red DeerSylvan LakePenholdBlackfaldsLacombeInnisfail
11 + 11 =
Relocating can be a stressful process. Beyond the boxes and moving arrangements, you need someone that will be able to walk you through the local market. Someone that will take the time to explain the area or answer questions even long after you have moved into your house. I have experienced the relocation process myself and will do everything I can to make your move as smooth as possible. I have an in-depth knowledge of the local market and worked really hard to be knowledgeable of all things community and real estate related. I am passionate about my community and I can’t wait to help make you feel apart of it.
Once you have purchased your home and are a little more settled, here are a few tips to make you feel at home.
● Push yourself slightly out of your comfort zone. Push yourself each week to do
something you wouldn’t normally do. This may be as simple as deciding to walk your
dog every morning at a busy dog park instead of along quiet streets.
● Volunteer. Community service is one of the easiest ways to create meaningful new
ties while also creating a sense of fulfillment. Find opportunities through local
organizations, charities, community centres, schools etc.
● Join a group. The app “Meetup” has great local groups that meet monthly for
various reasons that you can tailor to your interests. Immediately resume one or two
activities you did before moving. You will meet people with common interests right
● Call someone new. If you meet someone new, ask them out for coffee. Not sure
what to talk about? Ask them to tell you about the area.
● Start exploring. Seeing your new place is fun and immediately gives you something
in common with other people. Ask locals where their favorite spots are. It’s a great
way to engage in conversation and you might find a hidden gem that google can’t tell
● Try something new. Always wanted to take up salsa dancing? Go for it! Take
advantage of the new adventures and possibilities. You’ll meet friends with common
interests along the way.
Downsizing can be an overwhelming task to tackle alone. You may need more support at this time, and it is OK to ask for it. You have likely lived with these belongings for many years and several items will hold special sentimental value. Downsizing does not happen overnight, but I have compiled a list of things to consider that will help you through this process.
1) Assess your new living space and measure your current furniture. Will your current furniture fit your home?
2) Go through all cabinets and storage areas. Remove everything. Only put back the items you absolutely couldn’t live without.
3) Sell or donate any items that you can part with or ask family and friends if they are able to use the items.
4) Store Items that are unusable to you, but you can’t bear to let go of, in a rented storage unit. Make a commitment to go through that storage locker in 4 months and see if there are items you can get rid of.
5) Get creative with storage in your new space. There are so many great sites for smaller living and storage solutions that would have great options for you.
Should you require, I am able to put you in touch with professionals that will help you through this process.
Do you understand the financing behind an investment property? Do you know what area you should purchase a rental property in? Or the best area for a Fix & Flip? Are you overlooking any of the quiet costs associated with an investment property purchase?
Having answers for all the necessary questions before purchasing an investment property can be the difference between making and losing money. You need a great team on your side to help navigate you through this process to ensure a successful outcome.
I have personally owned revenue property and fixed and sold several homes. My design and renovation background is a huge asset to have on your side when purchasing an investment property. Make sure that your investment property purchase will be an investment. Myself and my team of trusted professionals will be here every step of the way. Let’s see if we are a good fit.
Alex Floerke – Certa Inspections
Dustin Longpre – A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections
Ph # 403-596-4813
Ryan Ervin – Quantum Property Inspections
Ph# (403) 550-3658
Nicki Pike – The Mortgage Group
Kate Racz – The Place To Mortgage
Robyn Darling – The Place To Mortgage
Carissa Notland – Condolyzers
David Brant – Alta Law LLP
Louis Corriveau – Warren Sinclair LLP
Christopher Stephan – JD LAW
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, resources and updates from our team.
This guide is an incredibly detailed breakdown on how to properly prepare your home for sale. Please leave me your contact information and I will deliver this to your inbox :)